The second quarter of the year, between April and June, typically tend to be the slowest months because of several factors. First is the weather. While it’s not in the dead of winter, the weather is not particularly good anywhere in the United States. Second is the fact there isn’t any major holidays. It wont be until the 4th of July that employees will get an additional day off during the week. Third there’s more stress involved. Nothing says stress like the IRS and tax season. In addition there’s those New Years resolutions you made that have begun to slip. As a result, the motivation tank seem to be on empty and reinforcements are needed. To help propel you through the following months here’s 10 inspirational quotes for motivation.
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” — Michael Jordan
- “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right.” –Henry Ford
- “The journey is the reward.” –Chinese Proverb
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” — John Wooden
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you’re alive it isn’t.” — Richard Bach
- “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.” —
- “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” — Zig Ziglar
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” — Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Please share any of your favorite inspirational quotes to help propel everyone forward.